Tuition and Fees
The charges for non-resident students and participants for the 2013-2014 academic year are as follows:
|Cost Per Credit Hour||$525.00|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for graduate courses||225.00|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for Athenaeum alumni and Senior Citizens||125.00|
|Certificate Option Courses (per 5 week unit)||216.00|
|Certificate Course Audit Rate (per 5 week unit)||108.00|
|Registration and Records Fee (new students)||30.00|
|Assessment Fee (LPMP)||150.00|
|Mentor Fee per Semester (LPMP)||140.00|
|Project Fee (LPMP)||135.00|
- Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. Only registrations that are accompanied by full payment will be accepted.
- A $40.00 late registration fee will be charged for registrations received later than ten days before the beginning of the quarter.
- Any student/participant who owes money from a prior year or quarter will not be allowed to register until that balance has been paid.
- Until full payment is made, no grades, or transcripts, will be issued.
- No person will be entitled to graduate until all balances are paid in full.
- There is a $25.00 charge for a returned check.